Monday, August 12, 2013

The night before my getaway...

Well I am all packed and ready to head out on my vacation. Check in is 11am. I sure do hope they have mini bar. I am hungry from not eating today and by midnight no more liquids either. I understand that they have robes and nightgowns in the rooms but they suggest you bring your own footwear. I signed up for a few activities while there... I am going for a "surgery"? I guess it is supposed to be very relaxing you lie on a table and they put you to sleep, sounds good. I am trying this new diet while there... they remove several items from your inside and it helps your health, good for the skin. I thought I would treat myself with a cabana boy to bring me drinks ( I booked it last minute so might get a nurse instead, crossing my fingers though). For the first few days of my stay I don't even have to feed myself, they put it in a tube and if you like they also give you meds ( they sound nummy). I am only staying till the weekend as there are other reservations that need my room.

So just a little getaway and I will be back soon, better than ever. I will be outta cell range and will not be checking my emails but don't worry my cabana boy  John will help you and answer any guestions.

Again cant take credit for the vacation idea for tonight's blog ... that is courtesy of my cousin Terry but gimme a break... I have cancer!... Not for much longer.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Time to kick some butt! Love your attitude, you are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete