Sunday, August 25, 2013

Not a typical Saturday date night...

So It is a Saturday night and my Mom is here visiting ( and that only happens a couple times a year) John and I really should be taking advantage of having free  babysitting. This is when I say... STUPID cancer. You see I tried to get dressed in something other than pj's and put on some make up but needed my husbands help. John made us all a wonderful dinner. Then he proceeded to give me a shot ( which made me cry cause I am bruised now, he felt bad) then he had to take off  some surgical tape from my insision and replace. Not fun. So today I am angry at cancer. Whew ok that is it, there is my 5min of  complaining. Gotta move forward, negative or angry thoughts never helped a situation. Not used to not being able to do anything on my own and needing help. But they are doing it because they love me and I will make it up to them and everyone else.

So no real updates here, we wait and hope to hear next week. They will tell us when and how much chemo and if we are doing radiation too. So surgery... check and step 2 getting closer.  I will post news when I get it. In the meantime I am sending my husband outside to drink beer with our neighbours,  salvage his night.


No comments:

Post a Comment