Thursday, August 8, 2013

Surgery date... Aug 13

Whoo hoo! Thank you Dr you rock. The cancer is being removed next tuesday. I guess I am excited?

But wait as my wise friend Alesha remined me it is also ok to be scared too. Wow very relieved but next week at this time I will be gutted like a fish and in the hospital. I am so excited to remove the parts to stop this cancer and find out what else is effected once they get inside. But nervous too.

Heck make up my mind huh? Happy, sad, relieved, scared... Check all of the above. Ok gotta go get bloodwork done and plan my last few days with the family. Oops did I say last few days ( last is probably a bad choice of words... Haha) I mean next few days before surgery:)

Then chemo... With our weather as cold as it is it will be acceptable to be wearing a toque.

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Kim, I am glad to hear that you have a surgery date.... just wanted to let you know I am sending all my positive thoughts your way... stay strong and never give up... you are one tough cookie.... Whenever I think of you I remember our trip to Disney.... we had such a great time...ok, myabe Gordie didn't... brave to take 4 girls on a road trip.... boy does time fly. Take care and all the best to you and your family. Kim Langford (Perens) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, yes I do remember our trip it was awesome. All the best to you and your family.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Kim we are so happy that the date got moved up. We are with you, John and Georgia every step of the way. You are one of the strongest, most determined women I know this is your marathon... you can do it.. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete