Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Here we go again...

New job starts...this job is to SLOW cancer down. Did a new chemo last week it went well. Today I do another more challenging one. So I am up for it and ready. I am drinking my carrot ginger juice and waiting for my chauffer Bill to arrive.
I was not impressed to hear I have months if I do not respond. Not to say I am not trying to get some things in order but along with business I am getting my "I love you", "You were important to me", "You are special". So many amazing people to talk to and remember special times. Also a chance to create new memories and lots more hugs.

Gotta run pick out the perfect outfit for treatment. It needs to be comfy, have acsess for needles and drugs. Warm but not too hot. And of course I need to do my hair... HAHA.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment